Your iron-on clothing labels are made to adhere to all your textiles that can usually be ironed with a hot iron. They are resistant to machine washing up to 60° & dryer !
1. Remove the label from its holder and place it onto the garment in the desired location.
2. Place the anti-adhesive protective paper over the entire surface of your label.
3. Heat your iron on the cotton/linen position (180 °) without steam.
4. Apply your hot iron on the paper without moving & without steam, exerting pressure for 10 seconds.
5. Let the protective paper cool down, before removing it gently.
- Leave the label to stick for at least 24h for an optimal adhesion, before using or washing the garment.
- Do not apply your iron directly onto the label, always use the anti-adhesive protective paper between your iron and your iron-on labels.
- Your label comes off the edges? Your iron is probably not hot enough ... repeat the process with a hotter iron !
- A clothing exchange owner? Just stick the new label on top.